Skischule Nauders Interactive –
Information and interesting facts
Please pay in full before course start with cash, EC Maestro card, or major credit card. Canceled lessons due to bad weather are not reimbursed (acts of God). Reimbursements (remaining amount) after injury or illness are only possible with doctor's note.
The Ski School Nauders Interski accepts no liability for injuries occurring before, after or during instruction. We recommend all participant purchasing an accident and liability insurance.
- The following hours apply to all courses:
Sunday to Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon & 1:15 – 3:15 p.m.
- Lunch supervision: 12 noon – 1:15 p.m.
- Individual and flexible appointments for private instruction.
- The guest kindergarten at Bergkastel is open
Sunday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon and 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Subject to change during peak season!
- The children's courses have the following meeting points: B, K1 & K2 meet at the Nauderixland by the Berkastel mid station, K3 – K9 at the meeting place by Bergkastel's mid station
- Teens, snowboarders and adults also always meet at the meeting place by Bergkastel’s mid station.
- Private instruction clients can choose to be picked up at their hotel.
Ski passes and equipment is not included in the course rates and must be acquired before instruction starts. Children born 2011 and later need their own ski pass.
Safety always comes first. We strongly recommend wearing a ski helmet and protective gear. Our Alpine activities are lead exclusively by certified ski instructors and mountaineers. Safety gear such as avalanche transceivers, probes and shovels are being made available as required.
Group grading always takes place Sundays and Mondays at 9:45 a.m. at Bergkastel's mid station meeting place.
Passes are refunded
Only in case of injury or ill health, and only with medical certification (difference refunded).
Ski School Nauders Interski's associated rental place offers complete gear for the piste and other winter sports. Ski school students get everything from a single source, along with professional consultation, great service and top gear.
Course cancellations owing to weather conditions (force majeure risk) are not refunded.
If less than 3 participants ...
If there are less than 3 participants in the group, the skiing school reserves the right to combine groups or to shorten lessons. Participants are also welcome to stay in their original group. In this case, however, they are required to pay an extra charge for private instruction.